Author Topic: Newby from darkest NE Lincs  (Read 3579 times)

mantaray54

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.4i-VTEC-EX
Newby from darkest NE Lincs
« on: November 11, 2013, 07:13:23 PM »
Hi to everyone,

3 Civics' and 3 Jazz later I guess I like Honda's & its well past time I joined this forum.

Why do I like Honda's? Probably because to date they've been very reliable for me, though I think they've gotten a tad pricey. Having the dealer 2 mins from work is also a bonus. Previous 2 Jazz' have been economic and almost faultless, the last Mk 1 58 plate in its 5 years and 45k solely got through a couple of sets of wiper blades and 2 front tyres... oh and the small matter of an almost total bodyshell rebuild after a barn roof collapsed on it under a couple of foot of snow. It started up 1st time though and drove out mechanically sound which was an unexpected but welcome surprise. Just hope my new Mk does does as well, though I suspect it won't be quite as economic as most models pork up as the Marks go by. The other advantage is its tardis-like capacity, can't think of another car near its class which would swallow the serious amount of angling gear my partner and I cram into it.
Happy Honda motoring everybody.

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
Re: Newby from darkest NE Lincs
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:03:35 AM »
Hello and welcome  8)

Jazz is a great little car!

chrisc

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2012 1.4 manual
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 04:31:45 PM »
You will enjoy this forum, there is no doubt.  However, I don't think your part of the world is as dark as darkest Africa. 

This morning on the news we learned that our Govt, in its wisdom, has appointed a convicted criminal (murder, theft and embezzlement) to chair a committee on Police ethics.
If music be the food of love, play on

mantaray54

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.4i-VTEC-EX
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 06:57:42 PM »
No not as dark as for you & I emphasize, there's a whiff of corruption there and a vested interest in the state and police maintaining the status quo.

Dustygd3

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Gd3 sport
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 10:39:57 PM »
Welcome to the site

Tags: