Author Topic: Parrot MKI9200  (Read 6653 times)

guest1693

Parrot MKI9200
« on: October 21, 2010, 03:35:59 PM »
I'm looking at one of these for my Honda Jazz 1.2 2007.
A few things before i need to know.
I want to be able to have basically everything on my iPhone 3gs come through the stereo i.e. phone calls, music, sat nav app & such.
Now i know this would be possible using the line out option BUT i also want to charge the phone every time i'm in the car.
I've heard that by using the iPhone connection on the parrot puts the phone into accessory mode. Now will i be able to use line out & use the parrot iphone connection to charge at the "same time" or does one cancel the other out.
Now to be honest i'd rather use the parrot iPhone connection so i can see what songs are being played on the parrot screen but by using this connection will i be able to get my sat nav sounds through the stereo as well ?
+ will a ISO harness be required for this unit & car ?

guest1387

• Topic Starter
Re: Parrot MKI9200
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »
I have the Parrot MKi9200 fitted to my Jazz 04 S.

If you fit it using the iso connector which you have to, it will do everything that you need it to do.

You cant fit the parrot through the line out.
The parrot also has a built in amplifier as well as a graphic equaliser, it really does sound much better that the factory unit.
You will need to remove the centre console to fit the base unit under, and a little bit of thought is needed as where to place the screen and the contol button.
I can take a picture of mine if you want to see how i did mine.

Jamey

guest1693

• Topic Starter
Re: Parrot MKI9200
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 09:18:36 AM »
Please it would help so much !
Cheers
Did you install yourself ?

Tags:

anything