Author Topic: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?  (Read 2648 times)

ursusminor

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Country: gb
  • My Honda: 2010 Jazz 1.4 Si
This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
« on: August 28, 2022, 11:07:55 AM »
When my partner went to the car this morning, she found the thing in the attached image a couple of metres away.

Does anyone have any idea what it is, and if it's from a Jazz? (A neighbour drives a Civic, so it could be from a different car).

Any thoughts very much appreciated....

GBH

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 251
  • Country: gb
  • My Honda: 2010 1.4 EX i-VTEC i-SHIFT SemiAuto
Re: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 11:24:04 AM »
Looks like a door mirror cover (driver side?).

Jocko

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 9356
  • Country: scotland
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 07:18:55 PM »
Looks like a door mirror cover (driver side?).
For a Civic.

123Drive!

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 487
  • Country: gb
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4 ES i-Shift
Re: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 10:41:20 PM »
Yes it's the mirror cover. If you need a replacement, I got mine on n eBay..but make sure you get the right one-2008-2011 or 2012-2015... Although they look the same outside, the fittings inside are different! I found out the hard way, lol!

Wawg29

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Si
Re: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 11:16:41 PM »
Yes it's the mirror cover. If you need a replacement, I got mine on n eBay..but make sure you get the right one-2008-2011 or 2012-2015... Although they look the same outside, the fittings inside are different! I found out the hard way, lol!

I know this thread is old but I’ve just bought a set of mirror covers for my (62) 2012 Si from Aliexpress and they didn’t fit and I can’t seem to get aftermarket ones anywhere with the same clips as I have in my OEM mirror covers.

Tags:
 

anything
Back to top