Author Topic: My Honda Plus connectivity on Jazz Hybrid e:HEV  (Read 746 times)

Mellorshark

• My Honda: Jazz EX
Re: My Honda Plus connectivity on Jazz Hybrid e:HEV
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2020, 08:55:48 PM »
Just discovered more information on the website.
https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/owners/my-honda-plus/frequently-asked-questions.html#filter-1=1&filter-2=1&filter-3=1
To connect you need to be sat in the car, power on, seat belt buckled and the car in drive ready mode.

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2020 Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2020, 06:40:22 PM »
I asked my dealer about the delay in getting the verification code and was told to contact Honda UK. So I did and, after explaining the problem and spending several minutes on hold, was told that it is a known problem which they hope to fix this week.

Once I get the app working on my phone then it's necessary to arrange to visit the dealer to activate the connectivity on the vehicle.

csp

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 1st short run 81mpg
  • My Honda: Platinum White Jazz e:HEV SR 2020
« Reply #17 on: Today at 12:09:28 PM »
Since connectivity is feature of the new Jazz, activation of the Telematics Control Unit should really be part of the PDI process, even if it involved contacting the new owner first. New car owners do not have to take the car back to the dealer to get the radio or Engine Control Unit activated so why should the TCU be different?

It is disappointing and unacceptable that Honda UK don't seem to have got their act together and sorted My Honda Plus out leaving owners without this functionality!

Tags:

anything