Author Topic: Finnish Skyride Blue Jazz 1.5 Dynamic  (Read 2194 times)

TnTkr

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 GK5 Jazz 1.5 Dynamic 6MT
Re: Finnish Skyride Blue Jazz 1.5 Dynamic
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2020, 08:48:20 AM »
The original Honda accessory floor mats have quite small coverage on floor. Lots of gravel, sand, mud and snow gets to he floor. Especially on driver's dead pedal and rear hump. After lots of research of different all-season mats I ended up ordering 3D MAXpider classic floor liners from US. It took three months to arrive on sea fresight and I got them on floor yesterday.

First impression is good. They fit nicely on floor contour and cover very well e.g. driver's dead pedal and rear floor completely reaching under the seat. I wanted to find mats, that takes the mud also when the magic sear rear seat bases are lifted up. Durability and cleanability remains to be seen.

I will remove the "3D" deacal from front mats. Just need to get the rivets drilled off and put new rivets to plug the holes.

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.4 ES 2013 Silver
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2020, 01:01:37 PM »
I'd noticed how little of the floor the original mats cover. The mats you have look the business!  ;)

TnTkr

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 GK5 Jazz 1.5 Dynamic 6MT
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2020, 06:01:46 PM »
Temperature has been below zero for many nights and it has been sonwing, so it was time to change the winter tyres. Like most cars, Jazz conveniently lifts both wheels on one side, when jacking from front lifting point. And that's how the winter wheels look.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 07:31:43 PM by TnTkr »

Tags: