Author Topic: Alloy Wheels on ePay  (Read 1856 times)

Mr Onion

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 23 Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Advance in Crystal Black
Alloy Wheels on ePay
« on: April 30, 2018, 12:26:01 PM »
Not mine, but I have just bought a set to replace my damaged/worn/tatty looking originals.

They are brand new items, supplied from Honda to this dealer to pass on at a stupid price. From my research refurbishing a set of 5 spoke alloys is from £275 upwards. Brand new, never used, factory items £230 delivered. No brainer IMHO

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HONDA-JAZZ-Alloy-Wheel-Set-15-2009-2015-BRAND-NEW-FREE-POST/253573586230

Three sets left at the time of posting

weeleyboy

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2014 Jazz 1.4CVT EX
Re: Alloy Wheels on ePay
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 04:35:42 PM »
A few weeks ago I bought a set of these from this seller to replace the original 16" wheels and I was very happy with my purchase - excellent communications and quick delivery. I then fitted a set of Michelin CrossClimate tyres and have noticed a much improved ride and reduced road noise - not cheap but I intend to keep the car for the foreseeable future so I regard it as money well spent.

jazzster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 1.4 Vtec EX CVT
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 06:59:46 PM »
Wish mine car had not got the presures sensors I would gt a set my self.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 09:01:47 PM »
I haven't got TPMS on my car so I may be speaking out of turn, but I don't think your choice of wheels has any effect. As far as I know it is the ABS sensors that Honda uses. Indirect TPMS.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 09:50:03 PM »
I haven't got TPMS on my car so I may be speaking out of turn, but I don't think your choice of wheels has any effect. As far as I know it is the ABS sensors that Honda uses. Indirect TPMS.

Honda used direct pressure sensors only on model year 2015,  all other indirect ABS system.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

jazzster

• Approved Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 10:18:31 PM »
yes got the 15 plate with pressures sensor, let tyre pressure down to day to  see if they do work, light came on at about 19psi went off at 30psi

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 12:17:16 PM »
yes got the 15 plate with pressures sensor, let tyre pressure down to day to  see if they do work, light came on at about 19psi went off at 30psi

That is less accurate than the Honda ABS TPMS,  when I had a slow puncture on Civic it was alarming around the 4 to 5 PSI pressure drop mark
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

jazzster

• Approved Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 07:05:10 PM »
could because car was standing and how quick I let it down

Tags: