Author Topic: Joying unit  (Read 39940 times)

nalimugmug

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Country: england
  • My Honda: jazz GD1 and Mk3
Re: Joying unit
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2026, 10:41:03 PM »
Thankyou

nalimugmug

  • Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Country: england
  • My Honda: jazz GD1 and Mk3
Re: Joying unit
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2026, 02:01:25 PM »
The battle continues!

Having had no prior luck with eBay due to the unit I required not being available, I again delved into an eBay seller and this is the outcome--

Seller advertised the unit I required -

I asked seller if this unit would fit my car as the listing stated that it would-

I forwarded to the seller a couple of pics of my dashboard and rear of the installed head unit.

They then replied for me not to purchase the item as it was not compatible with my car, this contrary to the listing !!

This morning I have again messaged another eBay seller with pics for confirmation that the advertised unit will fit.

Ho Hum--
« Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 02:23:15 PM by nalimugmug »

nalimugmug

  • Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Country: england
  • My Honda: jazz GD1 and Mk3
Re: Joying unit
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2026, 07:16:42 AM »
 I just ordered a unit from ebay, will update with the outcome.

Tags:
 

anything
Back to top