Author Topic: USA Honda Fit recalls.  (Read 2891 times)

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
USA Honda Fit recalls.
« on: November 06, 2016, 08:52:36 AM »
I came across this site which maybe of interest. It lists formal complaints, recalls, and TSBs (Technical Service Bulitens). There are some for the 15/16 Honda Fit. I ignored the log in pop up and could access the info.

http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Fit/2015/recalls/

Jazzdriver

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 63 mpg
  • My Honda: 2014 1.4 ES+ CVT and 2022 Crosstar replacing 2021 Crosstar written off
Re: USA Honda Fit recalls.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 03:23:01 PM »
I wonder what is happening about these issues in the UK.  In USA consumer law is good at protecting consumers and hard on car manufacturers.  Look what happened to VW Group in USA, even though Americans buy few diesel cars.  What has happened in the EU where VW Group sell huge numbers of diesel cars.

Skyrider

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 04:01:13 PM »
Honda UK haven't acknowledged that my car has a service plan, asuming the dealer has bought one from them. So one of them is being a bit slow. At least I have an invoice with it on. I get the impression that once they have your money interest fades rapidly.

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 05:21:14 PM »
Honda UK haven't acknowledged that my car has a service plan, asuming the dealer has bought one from them. So one of them is being a bit slow. At least I have an invoice with it on. I get the impression that once they have your money interest fades rapidly.
My records show that I received notification of the service plan dated 3rd Nov 2015 for my Jazz bought on 8th September 2015 which suggests it can take the better part of two months for the wheels to turn.
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

pb82gh3

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 Honda Jazz 1.4 VTEC Si
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 06:00:40 PM »
I've just had a recall letter from my dealer about the airbag issue. It says that parts are not yet available so work cannot take place yet.   I guess this part of the huge worldwide problem re airbags.

Tags: