Author Topic: Mounting TomTom in2013 Jazz  (Read 14895 times)

Hobo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Ex Mk2 Jazz, now 2020 Civic EX Auto
Re: Mounting TomTom in2013 Jazz
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 01:51:59 PM »
Good Evening Where did you mount the bean bag Hobo

I just rest it on the dash behind and in the gap between the instrument console and to the right of the air vents, it remains in position with out any fixing and can be lifted off when not in use.

guest1521

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 02:27:28 PM »

I just rest it on the dash behind and in the gap between the instrument console and to the right of the air vents, it remains in position with out any fixing and can be lifted off when not in use.

We mostly sit ours in the area above the central air-vents. Sometimes closer to the passenger, sometimes closer to the driver. In fact, it'll sit almost anywhere on the dash without sliding about. It's a Garmin beanbag and has a rubberised, non-slip underside. (I don't know how the TomTom version compares.)

Just love its convenient portability for a number of reasons. So easy...   

emmerdale

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 EX 2013
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2014, 03:48:27 PM »
The Garmin sounds just likeTomTom ,has anyone used the plastic hook that comes  TomTom not liking the idea of sticking something on dashboard even though it comes with a instruction leaflet telling you how to remove it(ha ha) :'(

Hobo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Ex Mk2 Jazz, now 2020 Civic EX Auto
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2014, 04:58:45 PM »
,has anyone used the plastic hook that comes  TomTom not liking the idea of sticking something on dashboard even though it comes with a instruction leaflet telling you how to remove it(ha ha) :'(

Why not just try it without, as I stated in my first post in this thread, the clip refers to the plastic hook.

I use a beenbag mount on the dash, it stays stable and does not move even without the clip at the back
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:02:38 PM by Hobo »

Tags: