Author Topic: Spot the Civic Bat-car  (Read 2693 times)

malcolmgb

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 EX I-MMD CVT Platinum White / 2017 1.3 I-Vtec EX Milano Red - now Sold / 2008 1.4 i-DSi SE Storm Silver - now Sold
Spot the Civic Bat-car
« on: September 29, 2011, 01:20:21 AM »
I'm over in the US visiting my daughter in Cleveland OH there was a Cruise Night on in a nearby town so I went along, I was a little late so it had started to get dark, took a few pics and here they are.
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/malcolmgb/Cruisin%20Solon/
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

guest3121

Re: Spot the Civic Bat-car
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 10:33:54 AM »
Maybe bad to resurrect an older thread....but DROOOOOOL!!
I'm def a big JDM-head, but some of those Hot Rods are just amazing..the attention to detail is brilliant, and obviously a lot of love (and money!) went into restoring/building them!!

Great pics though!

guest2898

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »
Superb pics indeed of some very tasty motors.. the americans certainly know how to mod their cars.. i went to a show/cruise in kissimee in florida on fri/sat. I was in petrol heaven!!  :D

guest3121

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 10:02:49 AM »
Superb pics indeed of some very tasty motors.. the americans certainly know how to mod their cars.. i went to a show/cruise in kissimee in florida on fri/sat. I was in petrol heaven!!  :D

Cool..any pictures?

guest2898

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 11:43:54 AM »
I have some somewhere, i will have a looksy later and see if i can find them...  ;) :D

guest2765

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 07:36:28 AM »
haha the bat civic was amuzing...but i was rather distracted by all the nice american muscle cars in other pictures...(would love a muscle car, but they would be useless up here...american muscle + twisty roads = bad news)

Tags: