Author Topic: New Jazz HEV owner  (Read 924 times)

PTJAZZ

• Registered Member
New Jazz HEV owner
« on: July 27, 2021, 06:13:22 PM »
Dear members, first of all sorry for my poor English.

After several years with Toyota hybrids and a Kia Niro,  I bought one month ago a Jazz in the top version Executive.

It is a very good piece of engineering, better than all the HEV I had before and drove.

Have around  1350 Km and my first consumption was BC 3.2 L in 760 Km and real in the Sprit Monitor 3.44 L.

I usually fuel around 1/4 tank. The autonomy in BC was still more than 300 Km.

In this second tank have already 350 Km and the BC indicates 3.2L again.

The autonomy according to BC is more than 1100 Km

Hot weather helps also a lot.

It is a shame that so few people know how good the Jazz is and bought only image with BMW, Audi, Mercedes, etc.

Bristol_Crosstar

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 Jazz Advance Sport
Re: New Jazz HEV owner
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 03:02:32 PM »
It's definitely a great car and nothing as good from any other manufacturer in this bracket from all the research I did. Unfortunately for Honda the main market in the UK has historically been for pensioners and mostly they can't afford £20K+, around here newer secondhand Mk3's seem to be selling like hot cakes, my Mk2 when I traded it in went almost instantly. There won't be that many used Mk 4's in a couple of years or so since they're not selling enough new cars so I think the used car prices for this version will remain elevated.

If the marketing people had thought about it a bit more they could have made the Crosstar another model rather than a variant of the Jazz (with perhaps one or two more changes) so it might appeal more to younger buyers who wouldn't get a Jazz because of it's association with the elderly.

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 03:23:23 PM »
If the marketing people had thought about it a bit more they could have made the Crosstar another model rather than a variant of the Jazz (with perhaps one or two more changes) so it might appeal more to younger buyers who wouldn't get a Jazz because of it's association with the elderly.
I think the incoming new HR-V might be the one to attract younger buyers. The new design looks more like other designs appearing recently, and they seem to have addressed all the things I didn’t like about my 2015 model. It is still essentially a Jazz but this time with a clear SUV styling.

Saycol

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: MY21 Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 03:53:18 PM »
I heard an advert for the Honda Jazz on LBC radio this morning. Is this to increase market awareness, or is it a push to shift some stock?

Tags: