Author Topic: New Jazz is really expensive...or is it?  (Read 5849 times)

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
Re: New Jazz is really expensive...or is it?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2020, 01:08:56 PM »
My last 3 Hondas have come with between £1k and £1.5k discount. Plus the p/x price has been slightly above what Parkers reckon. Plus I usually get free mats and flaps.

If new car sales are reduced I'd expect similar.
Let's be careful out there !

guest4871

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2020, 03:08:01 PM »
I just got a 'loyalty' discount offer from our local dealer offering a massive £250 deposit contribution (we usually buy our cars cash) and free servicing on new Jazz.

I've told them multiple times it's unlikely we'll be buying another Honda and even f we did, it won't be from them.  Which makes life tricky as there's no other Honda dealer within realistic reach now.

You could always try drivethedeal.com. You buy directly from another Honda dealer and get it serviced by your local Honda dealer! That's what I did/ do. You might be surprised!

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2020, 08:47:58 PM »
You could always try drivethedeal.com. You buy directly from another Honda dealer and get it serviced by your local Honda dealer! That's what I did/ do. You might be surprised!

It's the servicing - not so much the work itself, but the customer service - that's the main issue.  There were also some issues on collection of the car when new, and promises not kept.

DaveBerks

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: JAZZ Mk4 Crosstar EX
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2020, 11:19:03 AM »
Average MPG for first 400 miles on my Crosstar is 66.0 :).  Mixture of urban, motorway and country roads. Very pleased. Nice to drive too. Very smooth and comfortable.

Tags: