Author Topic: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure  (Read 198740 times)

peteo48

• Approved Member
  • I have entered the Jazz Age
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2021 Honda Jazz Mk4 1.5 i-MMD EX
Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Reply #345 on: Today at 03:11:52 PM »
Excellent post Lord Voltermore and I particularly agree with the points you make about other scandals. It's a corporate thing and I am not sure another company would necessarily have handled this differently. That doesn't mean I exonerate Honda - I absolutely don't - but there is a wider issue of corporate accountability at play here and in other scandals.

5thcivic

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX e:HEV and E
Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Reply #346 on: Today at 05:12:39 PM »
I agree that we are now talking about rip-off Britain as a fact by more and more people, look at the headlines of the water companies increases wanted to rectify the underinvestment of all our charges disappearing in dividends to foreign owners for many years.

I think the Honda engineers are still doing a fine job, the problem may be a level of management that imposes cost restraints that improve short term balance sheets at the expense of long term customer satisfaction that turns out to be entirely self defeating, a Western management trait not associated with Japan - so far.

Getting to the point of pulling out of a market because it is not worth while anymore is hardly a measure of management success.

Tags: