Author Topic: From older Civic to younger Jazz  (Read 3595 times)

guest5797

From older Civic to younger Jazz
« on: December 06, 2015, 07:02:31 PM »
Hi I had a 2002 Civic but it got written off a couple of months ago and I decided to replace it with a 2005 Jazz SE for roughly the same money.  It turned out to have (or quickly developed) an alternator problem but hopefully that will be the only nasty surprise in store for now...  Otherwise I am liking it very much. 

When I was working out what version to buy I visited this forum and found the specification page very useful - so thank you for that!

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: From older Civic to younger Jazz
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 07:07:36 PM »
Hello and welcome, glad to hear you found the specification page useful! :)

guest5820

• Topic Starter
Re: From older Civic to younger Jazz
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 10:29:30 AM »
I'm pretty much in the same position, although I didn't write off my 2002 Civic. It was getting old though. (Bit like me).  The car seemed pretty much indestructible, and I agreed with Clarksons quip "If Honda made people, no-one would ever die".
Another Honda seemed to be the only brand I'd seriously consider, and since my commuting patterns have changed from 20 miles each way mostly on Motorway, to 6 miles in stop/go urban nightmare traffic, the Jazz (an automatic) seemed the logical choice.
Not picked it up yet, but the test drive was a pleasure, and also a demonstration of how much cars have progressed in the last 10 years.

Tags: