Author Topic: What MPG are you getting from your Honda Jazz ?  (Read 59371 times)

madasafish

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ES CVT -2012
Re: What MPG are you getting from your Honda Jazz ?
« Reply #195 on: January 05, 2019, 06:04:54 PM »
According to Fuelly.. http://www.fuelly.com/dashboard

So miles and tankfill liters.

Kenneve

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 Mk3 EX CVT, Red
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:52 PM »
Have just returned from my usual Friday afternoon jaunt from Solihull to Stratford-on-avon.
This 35 mile round trip is along the A3400 which is restricted to 50 mph and the outward journey is always better than the return for fuel consumption, since it is mostly downhill on the way out, Stratford being roughly 70ft ASL whereas my house is 437ft ASL

Today's results are something of a record for me, (see attached photo) in that the outward trip recorded 68.5 mpg, which is probably in the order of 8 mpg better that normal. I can only assume that this was down to a strong tailwind due to the windy weather we are having at the moment.

Having said that i'm surprised that the return trip was as good as it was at 56.0 mpg
Obviously the real world figures will be a couple of miles less, but nevertheless i think a good result.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2006 GD5 Jazz 1.2 i-DSi S in Vivid Blue Pearl
« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2019, 06:07:53 PM »
Excellent numbers, especially at this time of year. Love to see what you would have got had it been a summers day.

Tags: