Author Topic: EP3 Alloys on a 06 Jazz?  (Read 2050 times)

Brill

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 06 DSi-Sport
EP3 Alloys on a 06 Jazz?
« on: April 11, 2014, 09:36:51 AM »
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you guys know what I would need to do/buy to fit my refurbished set of EP3 alloys on to my Jazz?

Didn't know if it would be costly or not?!

Cheers

guest4324

Re: EP3 Alloys on a 06 Jazz?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 02:54:03 PM »
You can buy adaptors such as these http://www.sleekaspares.com.au/japanese-imports/ but from what I've heard you put extra strain on the bearings due to the new wheel offset so could run into future extra expenses. I would buy a nice set of alloys that fit the original 4 stud Jazz.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 04:36:54 PM »
I certainly wouldn't do anything that increased the offset on a Jazz, as the wheel bearings are suspect anyway and any increase in offset would impose extra load on the bearings.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Brill

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: 06 DSi-Sport
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 06:35:18 PM »
Thanks for the replies. If it may cause extra future expense I'll probably give it a miss then, was just wondering as I had them lying around if it was an option. I like the standard Jazz rims plus my misses drives it most of the time and would probably destroy any set I put on there lol

Tags:

anything