Author Topic: Problem posting an item on the For Sales Marketplace  (Read 7741 times)

csp

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 325
  • Country: england
  • I now have my 5th Jazz
  • Fuel economy: Too early to confirm ( 2020 SR 58.56mpg calculated 63.1 indicated)
  • My Honda: Seabed Blue 2027 model Jazz Elegance
Problem posting an item on the For Sales Marketplace
« on: December 29, 2024, 04:15:27 PM »
I have a Jazz Space Saver I wanted to sell but can not see how to post my advert as a New Topic on that  Forum. Please can you help.

RichardA

  • Administrator
  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3219
  • Country: gb
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2023 Toyota Corolla GR Sport, previously owned 2007 Jazz Sport
Re: Problem posting an item on the For Sales Marketplace
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2024, 07:21:33 PM »
Now fixed.

csp

  • Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 325
  • Country: england
  • I now have my 5th Jazz
  • Fuel economy: Too early to confirm ( 2020 SR 58.56mpg calculated 63.1 indicated)
  • My Honda: Seabed Blue 2027 model Jazz Elegance
Re: Problem posting an item on the For Sales Marketplace
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2024, 07:24:07 AM »
Thanks for fixing the For Sale Forum & for all your work on the clubjazz site Richard

Tags:
 

Back to top