Author Topic: TripA reset  (Read 6631 times)

DEMETRIOS

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: FIT
TripA reset
« on: July 12, 2024, 05:16:01 PM »
Need some help, after last service trip A is set to zero every time i start the engine. How can i change it to show all the miles and not to erase them?

Bristol_Crosstar

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 Jazz Advance Sport
Re: TripA reset
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 05:38:20 PM »
There are various options, I have mine set to zeroise every time I fill up with petrol

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 05:45:12 PM »
If nothing goes right, go left!

dayjavoo

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 05:48:34 PM »
For my Jazz Mk3, the timing of resets of Trip Meter A and/or B can be  customized to "When refuelled/When ignition is turned off/Manual".  Customized Features are programmed through the Multi--Information Display/ Customize Settings/Meter Setup.  It's all described on pages 129 and following in my Jazz handbook in pictures and a flow diagram, rather difficult to put into words!

Kenneve

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2024 Jazz Advance e-HEV, Red
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 06:50:27 PM »
Yes, on my Mk4 Advance, I have Trip A set to read total mileage and Trip B set to zero at each refuel.
However, there are several options available, to suit a drivers particular requirements.

coldstart

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY24 Jazz Adv
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 09:28:24 PM »
However, there are several options available, to suit a drivers particular requirements.

Well, I miss an option for "todays travels" - reset at every startup simply doesn't cut it imho.

I have set A to reset at fuel-up and B to reset manually (I use that as a "todays travels" meter).
My preference is to keep note of the total consumption by a spreadsheat (hello @aphybrid) *and* at spritmonitor.de as they provide some quite insightful statistics not easyly garnered from a mere spreadsheet (sorry @aphybrid).

Moreover, I have found the reports of the on-board measuring to be off to the lower side compared to my calculations.
The more so, the more "regenrative driving" is involved.

Tags:

anything