Author Topic: Jazz Crosstar Test Drive  (Read 16965 times)

csp

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 325
  • Country: england
  • I now have my 5th Jazz
  • Fuel economy: Too early to confirm ( 2020 SR 58.56mpg calculated 63.1 indicated)
  • My Honda: Seabed Blue 2027 model Jazz Elegance
Re: Jazz Crosstar Test Drive
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2020, 04:11:48 PM »
Enjoy your new Crosstar I am sure you will find it was worth the wait.
Do you know if the My Honda Plus digital services have been activated on your car yet?

equaliser

  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 133
  • Country: scotland
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2018 Honda Jazz 1.3 I-VTEC EX Navi CVT
Re: Jazz Crosstar Test Drive
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2020, 04:13:53 PM »
That’s brilliant John! I hope you enjoy your new Jazz and please keep us updated, I’ve enjoyed reading your previous car comments.

John Ratsey

  • Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2833
  • Country: gb
Re: Jazz Crosstar Test Drive
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2020, 08:57:37 PM »
I've now started a new thread https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=12223.0 as I've moved beyond the test drive stage.
Previously 2025 Jazz Advance, previously 2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

Tags:
 

anything
Back to top