Author Topic: User manuals downloadable from Honda UK.  (Read 990 times)

ColinS

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 EX-Navi Manual
Re: User manuals downloadable from Honda UK.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 05:11:32 PM »
For safety reasons, all this functionality could only be allowed to work with the handbrake applied.  They could also add a small printer so that we could get hard copies ::).  It would probably only add another 3K to the price of the car and make the infotainment system even more problematic.

You can already teather it to your phone and browse the Internet.  Personally I would rather go back indoors and use my PC.

mcderd

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX Navi CVT
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 02:48:33 PM »
I downloaded the 2018 manual, then used this service https://pdfresizer.com to crop it to remove all the crop marks, its fine now.

Ralph

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 Jazz EX CVT
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 03:27:50 PM »
I downloaded the 2018 manual, then used this service https://pdfresizer.com to crop it to remove all the crop marks, its fine now.

It removes all crop marks ok but unfortunately it  removes all the clickable links as well  :(
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:29:55 PM by Ralph »

mcderd

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX Navi CVT
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 01:25:00 PM »
It removes all crop marks ok but unfortunately it  removes all the clickable links as well  :(

So it does, I hadn't noticed that as I just use the search option to find things, perhaps Honda will put another version up that does not have the crop marks, but does have the links?

Skyrider

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 01:29:29 PM »
Honda would be daft not to monitor forums for feedback, hopefully they will get the message.

andruec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Mk3 EX-t
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2018, 04:31:14 PM »
Honda would be daft not to monitor forums for feedback, hopefully they will get the message.
I doubt it. My experience, as someone who has owned Hondas for nearly 20 years now, is that their customer care is going downhill. And I doubt they even know this forum exists. From the bottom of the web page:

'Copyright 2007-2018 Clubjazz
Not assiocated with Honda or its subsidiaries.'

And I'd be flat-out surprised if anyone at Honda other than the engineers even knew that such forums existed or that their customers use them.

Tags:

anything