Author Topic: 58 plate jazz out side air temperature sensor not working.  (Read 8475 times)

guest5876

Re: 58 plate jazz out side air temperature sensor not working.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 08:34:40 PM »
Hello there,

Fantastic stuff that's great. Much appreciated for this.

Shame about the other car but never mind.

Do you have PayPal so when you post I can just send you the money?

All the best and thanks again for being such a help.

Ryan

guest1372

• Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 08:41:35 PM »
Yes PP, but don't worry too much, its only going to be a couple of pounds; if you can wait a bit, I'll see if I can get to the silver car.
--
TG

guest5876

• Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 09:11:37 PM »
Ok mate no problem. I'm in no rush so take your time about it and only go if your going yourself and not going out of your way as I'll feel bad about it.

You sure. I honestly don't mind.

All the best.

Ryan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guest1372

• Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 10:13:55 PM »
Got a second outside sensor, the inside dash sensor, and the control panel. One thing is the mounting clip for both outside temp sensors was split, but it looks like easy to mount anyway. Most of the effort will be in removing the front bumper, the crash bar across the front comes off easily with 4 bolts, and that's the only way to reach the sensor.

Also picked up the silver tailgate lip spoiler which I think you were interested in.

I'll send a PM
--
TG

guest5589

• Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 11:46:33 PM »
Got a second outside sensor, the inside dash sensor, and the control panel. One thing is the mounting clip for both outside temp sensors was split, but it looks like easy to mount anyway. Most of the effort will be in removing the front bumper, the crash bar across the front comes off easily with 4 bolts, and that's the only way to reach the sensor.

Also picked up the silver tailgate lip spoiler which I think you were interested in.

I'll send a PM
--
TG

What is this tailgate lip spoiler?? Pics?? TG you are like Santa at the moment;D

Tags: