Author Topic: Is this a good deal on a new showroom car? (pre-facelist)  (Read 3732 times)

DougL

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz SR
Re: Is this a good deal on a new showroom car? (pre-facelist)
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2023, 09:36:23 PM »
Pick up tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to it and the tech.

The Jazz is an unusual car for me, in that I normally drive .... maybe I'll explain later once I have had a chance to get used to it. The test drives so far have impressed me, but test drives are never enough. Only driving a car daily for a longer period gives a true idea of living with it!

Nicksey

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 70 mpg
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Hybrid EX Style
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2023, 08:41:45 AM »
You will enjoy it. I had never driven an auto before, and after a week with the Jazz was asking myself why haven't I done this years ago? Effortless driving, smooth acceleration (once you get used to being light footed) and some incredible mpg! My first Honda, and I wouldn't swap it for anything, and I am sure you will find the same conclusion.

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2023, 09:37:11 AM »
I've been hooked on auto since about 1973.
Let's be careful out there !

BROC

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: MY24 ZR-V Advance
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2023, 11:16:56 AM »
I was looking for a small automatic at the beginning of 2022; I didn't want a mechanical CVT, or DSG type auto. I was looking for a traditional torque converter gearbox equipped car.

My quest had proved pretty fruitless as very few exist. I stumbled almost by accident on the latest Jazz Hybrid while researching my options, so I contacted my local dealer & arranged a test drive.

Both my wife & I were very impressed, so much so that we ordered our EX upon return to the dealer.

We have had the car for over a year now, it is the easiest car to drive I have ever come across in 50+ years of driving.   It really scores in an urban environment, especially in stop/go traffic.   I have never been a fan of the stop/go feature of traditional ICE vehicles & usually turn it off on my wife's car or our automatic diesel motorhome. Stop/go with the Jazz is so quick & easy.

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2023, 11:28:48 AM »
Pretty much my feelings as well. Having had a Honda iShift, never again, it was torque converter or nothing but the Jazz transmission is a better experience.

Why they had to include pseudo gear changes beats me.
Let's be careful out there !

Tags:

anything