Author Topic: Airbag Warning light on - need recommendations for repairer - Heathrow area  (Read 2359 times)

guest3727

Hi everyone, I took my 2003 jazz for the Airbag recall last year, and very soon after the SRS warning light came on. I took it back to Honda, Thames Ditton and they kept it all day, on picking it up, I asked what had been wrong, to which they replied we couldn`t really see, but we`ve reset it! They also charged me £24 for topping up the oil, which I complained about, as I did not ask for a service, and I have plenty of oil at home.
  Needless to say the warning light came back on, when on the way home! I phoned Honda the next day, and they more or less told me that as the car was 12 years old, the Airbag warning light might have developed a fault at any time.
   I went mad at them and told them that I would never go back there or let them touch my car again.
    That was last year, and I now realise that the car will fail its MOT with the light on, so wonder if anyone could recommend someone in West London that Knows what they are doing that can fix this for me. Thanks.

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
Try this link from honestjohn the telegraph motoring guru
http://good-garage-guide.honestjohn.co.uk/directory/search/

Tags: