Clubjazz - Honda Jazz & HR-V Forums

Honda Jazz Forums => Honda Jazz Mk3 2015-2020 => Topic started by: Sharon on October 08, 2026, 10:25:50 PM

Title: alarm query
Post by: Sharon on October 08, 2026, 10:25:50 PM
hi all, I'm thinking of getting a used MK3 but have a query. I currently have a MK1 which I will occasionally sleep overnight in when working away from home. I simply lock the car from inside using the keys and as it has no alarm, that's fine. However, how does the alarm system on the MK3 work? I recall an old vehicle I had years ago that I left the kids in and locked it from outside while I went I to a shop. What happened was the kids triggered the sensor inside and set off the alarm. So I'm concerned that I won't be able  to lock my new MK3 jazz when I'm inside it??
Title: Re: alarm query
Post by: degzi on October 09, 2026, 05:07:09 PM
You just lock all the doors from the inside via the button near electric windows.
Theat way you can't open door from outside.

I slept in my car a few months ago and it's surprisingly comfy, just gets cold in there.
Title: Re: alarm query
Post by: Sharon on October 09, 2026, 05:49:52 PM
ah and that doesn't set the alarm?

Yes, I have two.middle seats down and there's plenty of space for a little un. 😀