Clubjazz - Honda Jazz & HR-V Forums

Honda Jazz Forums => Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 => Topic started by: ursusminor on August 28, 2022, 11:07:55 AM

Title: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
Post by: ursusminor on August 28, 2022, 11:07:55 AM
When my partner went to the car this morning, she found the thing in the attached image a couple of metres away.

Does anyone have any idea what it is, and if it's from a Jazz? (A neighbour drives a Civic, so it could be from a different car).

Any thoughts very much appreciated....
Title: Re: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
Post by: GBH on August 28, 2022, 11:24:04 AM
Looks like a door mirror cover (driver side?).
Title: Re: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
Post by: Jocko on August 28, 2022, 07:18:55 PM
Looks like a door mirror cover (driver side?).
For a Civic.
Title: Re: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
Post by: 123Drive! on August 29, 2022, 10:41:20 PM
Yes it's the mirror cover. If you need a replacement, I got mine on n eBay..but make sure you get the right one-2008-2011 or 2012-2015... Although they look the same outside, the fittings inside are different! I found out the hard way, lol!
Title: Re: This might have fallen off our Jazz - what is it?
Post by: Wawg29 on August 11, 2023, 11:16:41 PM
Yes it's the mirror cover. If you need a replacement, I got mine on n eBay..but make sure you get the right one-2008-2011 or 2012-2015... Although they look the same outside, the fittings inside are different! I found out the hard way, lol!

I know this thread is old but I’ve just bought a set of mirror covers for my (62) 2012 Si from Aliexpress and they didn’t fit and I can’t seem to get aftermarket ones anywhere with the same clips as I have in my OEM mirror covers.