Clubjazz - Honda Jazz & HR-V Forums

Honda Jazz Forums => Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 => Hybrid Mk2 2011-2015 => Topic started by: Ozzie on April 04, 2019, 07:07:50 AM

Title: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: Ozzie on April 04, 2019, 07:07:50 AM
After the demise of my last Hybrid Jazz at 256,000 miles, I bought another, exactly a year ago. A 30 month old, 2015 HS-T with 1,200 miles on the clock. It had already had two owners, Honda UK and a lady in Hounslow, London, it had had two services at 700 and 1100 miles, dated a year apart. So a nice gentle start to life, a year later and I have added 60,000 miles to it, currently at 62,000, so I should get the 100k by the end of the year !  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: Jocko on April 04, 2019, 07:26:21 AM
There cannot be many people in the WORLD that do more annual miles in a Jazz than you do!
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: richardfrost on April 04, 2019, 08:16:29 AM
Bit of a shock to its system! 1200 miles in nearly three years, then 60,000 in one year!
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: guest334 on April 04, 2019, 02:41:51 PM
Ideal treatment for any vehicle keep the engine hot and running, good luck with this one.
I was tempted to go for a 2011-14 Hybrid but the asking £ was just too much up in the North West
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: Ozzie on April 04, 2019, 08:06:49 PM
Ideal treatment for any vehicle keep the engine hot and running, good luck with this one.
I was tempted to go for a 2011-14 Hybrid but the asking £ was just too much up in the North West
Yep this one wasn't cheap at £12990 but it was virtually new.
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: Ozzie on January 05, 2020, 08:09:37 PM
After the demise of my last Hybrid Jazz at 256,000 miles, I bought another, exactly a year ago. A 30 month old, 2015 HS-T with 1,200 miles on the clock. It had already had two owners, Honda UK and a lady in Hounslow, London, it had had two services at 700 and 1100 miles, dated a year apart. So a nice gentle start to life, a year later and I have added 60,000 miles to it, currently at 62,000, so I should get the 100k by the end of the year !  ;D ;D ;D
Missed that target by a week !

Today my Jazz reached
100,000 miles
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: Jocko on January 05, 2020, 08:45:46 PM
Well done. I remember the days when that was "round the clock". Manufacturers didn't have a lot of confidence in their product back then.
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: guest334 on January 06, 2020, 12:14:24 PM
Good record, dont be to disappointed if Honda UK fail to send you a good will gesture.
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: hemming on January 06, 2020, 12:18:43 PM
Good going - well done!
I assume that you would have mentioned if there had been anything problematic in the 100K?
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: Ozzie on January 06, 2020, 05:56:36 PM
Good going - well done!
I assume that you would have mentioned if there had been anything problematic in the 100K?
No problems and the MOT was passed with no advisories.
Title: Re: Space Shuttle 2
Post by: 123Drive! on January 06, 2020, 08:32:19 PM
Well done my friend! And in that time many first time passes and 0 minors. I got 20k to go on my i-shift to 100000. Doing more manual lessons lately-Ibiza same age, 104000.