Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: I feel like I belong on the forum now!
« Last post by trebor1652 on Today at 06:12:04 PM »
Happy motoring.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / I feel like I belong on the forum now!
« Last post by mcderd on Today at 06:10:01 PM »
Picked up my Jazz today, an EX NAVI CVT with just 4 miles on the clock, so far I am very impressed, thanks to everyone on the forum who has helped me decide.
I purchased a spare wheel on Ebay so not the full kit as Honda supplied but I have the Jack,foot pump and odds and sods inc Tools  stored etc.
I found that if you put wheel off centre and used the bolt and cup etc in a wheel nut hole to safely secure it.
It provided more space to accomodate the above accoutrements.at the side by placing Tyre pump in box into centre of wheel,it provided substantial support for the cardboard floor that is supplied.
Hope this is of interest and perhaps some help.
You need to move wheel around abit to maximise the available space.
Good luck.
Anyone got a pic of the same area with a spare wheel installed? Curious how much space is around it and on top for storage.

If you have a Honda spare wheel kit there is a small amount of storage around the wheel but none on top as the tool and Jack storage / floor support fits closely to the wheel. There is some shallow storage on top of the floor support, about one and a half inches deep. I keep my user manual, a torch and a few other odds and ends there.
I'm with Jaffa on this one,
Just as a point of interest, it is possible to start the car as normal, but then drive off without the keys.
You get an alarm message to the affect that the keys are out of range, but the car keeps running!!
It seems to me a very simple solution to a growing trend of the have nots to take advantage,I like my Jazz It  cost a lot and why shouldnt someone want to steal it, it is pretty and smiles at me when i return to it.
Plus the fact that this keyless entry although very convenient for the owner,is also very convenient for some scrote to  nick it,
Therefore Honda who saw fit to install it should also see fit to ensure that it is NON NICKABLE.
Cheers
is this possible apparently some makes of car are able to do this by a series of key presses.
Would it be that Honda have excelled themselves ??
Any comments providing info would be of interest.
Any particular reason you want to? I don't think any Honda Jazz is going to be targeted by high tech thieves so it seems like an unnecessary security precaution to me.
is this possible apparently some makes of car are able to do this by a series of key presses.
Would it be that Honda have excelled themselves ??
Any comments providing info would be of interest.
Anyone got a pic of the same area with a spare wheel installed? Curious how much space is around it and on top for storage.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Are your plastics scratched yet?
« Last post by JazzyJJ on Today at 03:23:41 PM »
Is been just over a week and already I have 2 marks on plastic by the drivers door inside handle.. and ive been super careful - have no idea how they got there. I have keyless and very short nails. Wish they had put some soft plastic there.

I also put a dashcam in and fed the wire around the inside fittings towards the lighter power (will add to fuse box at some point) and compared to the mark 1 the roof lining is almost paper thin..  :( Cheaper than I thought interior.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything