Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: MPG for those interested
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 12:39:22 PM »
Just looked at spirit website, too much trackers involved.

[sorry - off-topic!]

Thank you for your reply!

Believe me, I'm bordering "paranoid" regarding online trackers!

On www.spritmonitor.de I see only the infamous googletagmanager (where as on clubjazz.org there are at least addthis.com and the paramount googlesyndication.com sites)

so, I do not quite follow your concerns, since you are a member of this forum and prefer to avoid spritmonitor.de

Have you yet considered something like NoScript/? - It would give you back some choice about what your browser loads.

If you are of the more "adventorous" type and don't mind to do some bit-wrestling, Pi-hole might be an option for you. Trust me: There is more...  :D

Take care!

Addendum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AddThis

Thank you for suggesting alternatives, for me, simple spreadsheet, easily done, gives me what i want and reliably accurate and allows simple prediction of costs,combined with notes on any other purchases for the car like tyres gives me a total cost per mile. Would give you a copy but would take too long to make sure any identifiable info deleted. Thanks again for pointers to try others.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Left mirror blocked
« Last post by Country Cousin on Today at 11:12:38 AM »
I eventually got the noisy passenger door mirror replaced under warranty. I asked if I could keep the old one to take it apart and find out why it was making a grinding noise on folding. The service manager refused as they all have to be sent back to Honda. However he did say that the new replacement unit has a different part number implying it has been redesigned - and the new mirror does indeed now fold faultlessly and silently.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by zesty_bum on Today at 10:56:23 AM »
Is the following AliExpress link the correct unit?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_ExlGWN1

Thanks for the attached picture with the labels - is this the back of the JOYING unit or the OEM Honda HU?

Will check for any YouTube videos of the JOYING unit  :)
The website is badly worded. It is how I said. If you need the assistance you phone them on the number provided
What that refers to is the Honda app.
The original was “my Honda” which then changed to the “my Honda+” app.
The original no longer works and has been cancelled.
You still get the same level of service etc. you just have to phone up.

I hope that's correct, but it's not what the page seems to say:
"Please note: this page refers to Breakdown Assistance for cars not compatible with My Honda+."
My car (MK3 Jazz) isn't compatible with My Honda+, so the comments about the service being unavailable seem to apply. I have the "Honda AA Assistance" app which still seems to work, but I'd prefer not to find out the hard way.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Tyre deflation false alarms
« Last post by embee on Today at 08:59:46 AM »
Just a thought,  do you have different brand/model tyres around the car? Different tyre versions might well run at different temperatures so the changes between cold and hot could possibly trick the rather sensitive TPMS system. Just a thought......
What that refers to is the Honda app.
The original was “my Honda” which then changed to the “my Honda+” app.
The original no longer works and has been cancelled.
You still get the same level of service etc. you just have to phone up.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Tyre deflation false alarms
« Last post by doctormirabilis on Today at 08:15:55 AM »
Exactly my experience as well. Same age vehicle too. I can almost clock it now. 80km or thereabouts, without stopping  is where it starts blinking

I have a Mk 3 which is approaching five years old, and recently I've been getting a lot of false alarms or overzealous warnings from the tyre deflation indicator.

Very often it seems that as soon as I build up some speed on the motorway and the air in the tyres warms up, it triggers the indicator. I carry a pressure gauge and a pump, so it's usually no more than a minor inconvenience. Generally I find all four tyres are properly inflated anyway.

As I recently had a genuine puncture leading to full deflation of the tyre, I can't just ignore it and have to stop and check when convenient, but surely it's being very over-sensitive.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: MPG for those interested.
« Last post by doctormirabilis on Today at 08:12:16 AM »
I have a low-mile 2019 Jazz, 1.3l. Getting 33ish mpg now, i.e. 7.1 liters per 100km. Significantly worse than last year which was 5.9-6 per 100km. Totally clueless as to why since driving style, distances etc are identical.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Honda fit hybrid spares
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 06:25:33 AM »
Majority of Fit imported commercially into UK are over 12yrs Ur 2009-11 MK2 's.
Most parts are interchangeable with Jazz however specific JDM Fit are built for home market.
If you find a car locally get the vin then use those details to cross ref spares available in UK.
Your main issue importing any Honda  is mileage and service history issues. Never
think about buying without JVEC mileage
check as regards service then it's down to auction schedule and questions asked before starting the import process. Postage charges in past few years have risen from
overseas has killed the previous market. I know from attempts to import parts for my 34 yr old Subaru..overall take care but if you want a Fit go ahead after researching and checking with insurance quotes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything