Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Bristol_Crosstar on Today at 04:34:38 PM »
Just another little update:

The dealer still hasn’t responded to me so I’m guessing they are not going to now

Shameful really

...Why is it shameful?  ???

Maybe you didn't come across as a genuine purchaser? and they don't want to waste their time.
I would make it clear I was interested to initiate further response from a dealer.
The last thing I would want is to be pestered by them.

If I wanted a car that I'd test driven then I would be going back to them, not waiting for a phone call!  :-\

It’s shameful because that was our agreement

The dealer was supposed to email me the same day with a price

If they can’t be bothered with a sale of a brand new car what are they going to be like with after sales

I phoned twice to remind them that I was still waiting for their email….what more could I have done
So what part of the country is this dealer in?
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 04:33:39 PM »
It's all about weekly sales and meeting monthly targets set by Honda UK. Finance is the money earner plus the address ons paint protection /replacement value ins etc
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Insurance 2008 Mk1
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 04:29:57 PM »
Try the forum  insurance Adrian Flu also check Martin Lewis page on car insurance the key date 20-26 days before renewal date . Remember LV is not the same as it was some time ago . Hunt around good luck
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Handbook update.
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 04:28:10 PM »

Why I don't have decline option? That red dot keeps bothering.

It hasnt stopped the dot returning quite regularly   :-[
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 04:20:14 PM »

The dealer still hasn’t responded to me so I’m guessing they are not going to now

Shameful really

Maybe you didn't come across as a genuine purchaser? and they don't want to waste their time.
I would make it clear I was interested to initiate further response from a dealer.

If I wanted a car that I'd test driven then I would be going back to them, not waiting for a phone call!  :-\

It’s shameful because that was our agreement

The dealer was supposed to email me the same day with a price

If they can’t be bothered with a sale of a brand new car what are they going to be like with after sales

I phoned twice to remind them that I was still waiting for their email….what more could I have done
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz / Crosstar Warranty AGAIN
« Last post by shufty on Today at 04:12:33 PM »
...The 5 year Care Package was available for free on the Jazz in October 21 when I bought one, but was not free in Oct 23 when I was looking to change/upgrade.
It was then available for free on the HR-V, which is what I changed to.

This was std PCP.
« Last post by shufty on Today at 04:07:20 PM »

Shameful really

Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by UKjim on Today at 04:02:49 PM »
Are you sure you added the correct adapter for the GPS aerial as I didn't find the correct one from Joying, purchased mine from Amazon.

When I purchased mine, the Android 12 version was only available with the LHD fascia but it doesn't bother me as I am exclusively CarPlay.
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 03:30:08 PM »

Shameful really
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Spacesaver spare wheel
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 03:11:54 PM »
In this situation of a slowish puncture, and you decide to carefully drive on to the next (motorway) services, I had heard that the breakdown companies won’t attend; as they would if you are on the hard shoulder.

I would love to have this possible myth dismantled!

As I have not yet experienced this dire situation far from home yet (fingers crossed!) I cannot tell you about the demeanour of breakdown companies.
My only "slow puncture" so far occured only five miles from home and I was able to go to the tyre shop of my choice and they were like: "What do you want? - Everything looks okay!" - Yes - That's because I inflated the tyre before I drove to you!

Turned out there was a screw in the tyre and they were able to remove it and safely fix the puncture because I didn't apply the gunk.

So, I'm a bit at a loss regarding the "myth" part of your posting - care to clarify?

The “myth” part of my post, was that the services were not classed as the highway for breakdown assist, and a removal truck would be required, (at a cost), for onward travel to a garage for repair.

I await the thoughts of others.
A myth I think.  If you have a breakdown service that would attend attend for a puncture why wouldnt they do so in a service area?  Or would they not attend either if you were  stranded in a town centre car park, rural layby etc .If  so what use are they?   

They will sometimes prioritise those broken down in a vulnerable location or  vulnerable persons, but personaly I'd rather be somewhere safe even if the wait is longer.   You may also be thinking of the 'free recovery' provided by highways agency  to recover vehicles broken down in motorway contraflows etc.  These wouldnt help you at a service area,  or  even if you had a puncture in the contraflow. They would just recover your car to their depot as per their contract.  They wouldnt fix your tyre  - unless you paid them. You'd still have  to arrange  your own tyre repair, maybe by calling the AA etc to the depot..       

Incidentally in some countries this is always the case  on motorways, even if you are on the hard shoulder.
 Only the  officially approved and fully marked  recovery agents are allowed to attend.  They will recover you to their depot (or deal with a quick fix)  but charge you a fee. If you are still in need of assistance and have your own recovery service, they attend the depot and take over.  And probably refund the fee you had to pay the approved agent. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10