Author Topic: Climate control problem  (Read 7638 times)

Ozzie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
Re: Climate control problem
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2017, 12:20:01 PM »
UPDATE ON THE UPDATE
Following minor surgery, I have had the garage call . . . . evidently I bought the wrong part, as its the mirror image of what was needed, so maybe the part was taken from a left hand drive car, however the garage has taken the housing apart and fitted the interior in to the old housing . . . . and it works, we are packing heat !!

THANKS TG and AUNTYNEDDY

guest5079

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 03:07:38 PM »
When I saw you had posted I thought oh dear I've dropped another clanger. I am absolutely delighted that your Air Con has been returned to rude health.
It is nice however when all seems lost that  a large problem can be sorted relatively cheaply.

guest1372

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2017, 07:00:16 PM »
Pleased it's OK, to be frank if I was taking lessons wearing a coat, hat & gloves I'd be a bit miffed but I guess bodies warm a car pretty well.
--
TG

Ozzie

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 07:06:21 PM »
Pleased it's OK, to be frank if I was taking lessons wearing a coat, hat & gloves I'd be a bit miffed but I guess bodies warm a car pretty well.
--
TG
Pupils were great and dressed accordingly, Examiners weren't quite so accommodating, but thankfully that's all in the past now, and just to make sure I will have a spare car in a few days.

Thanks again !

Tags: