Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: iShift auto transmission oil chain due
« Last post by 123Drive! on Today at 02:41:16 PM »
According to my handbook, it's every 8 yrs or 75,000 miles. Had it done last year by Honda Dealer as I had a airbag recall and was done with the Service. But my local independent garage would have done it for £50.

Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Mk2 cvt verses mk3
« Last post by Downsizer on Today at 01:31:46 PM »
When accelerating in "D", I do not notice any steps.  It is possible to accelerate steadily with almost constant revs, with the cvt simply delivering the requested power.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Working engine hard .... drawbacks?
« Last post by jazzway on Today at 12:51:03 PM »
I have noticed a contradiction, some people monitor their fuel consumption to an accuracy of a teaspoonful of a gallon, yet are happy to use the most expensive high octane fuel they can find. Obviously cost is not in the equation so why drive  like a granny? Unless by you are one of course. ;D
For me V-Power in Belgian is cheaper than the normal 95 petrol in my own country. Plus, i don’t like ‘bio ethanol’! Slightly better mpg and/or power is just an extra. :)
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Priority Phone Bluetooth Connection
« Last post by Skyrider on Today at 12:48:03 PM »
Yes, that's an idea, the issue with that is that she will have to remember to turn on BlueTooth each time she uses the car (or turn it off if we are together), otherwise someone will call her and her phone will ring and not be connected to the car.

It seems mad that you cannot set a priority phone.

It seems to be prioritised as a car, not a phone box.  :D
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Keys
« Last post by Strat790 on Today at 12:24:15 PM »
I have recently bought a 2002 Jazz. I was given 3 keys and 2 remote locking fobs. Of the 3 keys 1 key will start the car and also open the petrol cap, 1 key will open the petrol cap but won't start the car (it just turns over) and the other key starts the car but won't open the petrol cap, This key also has the lock unlock buttons on but doesn't lock the car.

Is there any way I can program all keys to do both the ignition and the petrol cap?

Thank you
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Priority Phone Bluetooth Connection
« Last post by mcderd on Today at 11:54:21 AM »
Yes, that's an idea, the issue with that is that she will have to remember to turn on BlueTooth each time she uses the car (or turn it off if we are together), otherwise someone will call her and her phone will ring and not be connected to the car.

It seems mad that you cannot set a priority phone.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: New owners.
« Last post by Skyrider on Today at 10:49:00 AM »
On local, usually quiet when I use them motorways, I run at 60 or 70 depending on how I feel. Out of my area on a long journey I run at 70 or what the traffic will allow if it is busy. Being retired I don't drive for more than two hours at a time or four hours in a day. This makes Edinburgh to the London area a two day journey each way although I used to do it in one day when I was younger. Fuel consumption is only of passing interest to me because of my motoring anorak tendencies and as an indicator that the engine is operating correctly.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Mk2 cvt verses mk3
« Last post by Skyrider on Today at 10:37:35 AM »
Mine has seven virtual steps, I actually used them to see if they worked. The car sorts out the best ratio far better than I can and I have driven HGVs, and have had advanced driver training ya de da de da. It is one case of the computer knows best!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Working engine hard .... drawbacks?
« Last post by Skyrider on Today at 10:33:13 AM »
That woke up a quiet forum!  ;D
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Wiring diagram for air con/engine fans
« Last post by Jocko on Today at 10:02:41 AM »
Welcome. As soon as the air con fan starts the engine coolant fan also comes on. I'm sure one of the Mk 2 owners will point you in the direction of a schematic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10