Author Topic: Nissan and Toyota back UK despite EU single market announcement  (Read 2027 times)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Nissan and Toyota back UK despite EU single market announcement
« on: January 19, 2017, 06:00:37 PM »

Nissan and Toyota are committed to continued car production in the UK despite Theresa May’s announcement that Britain will leave the EU single market. Two of the UK’s largest car manufacturers say they will carry on building cars here despite the clear statement by Theresa May that Britain will leave the European Union (EU) single market.

Nissan and Toyota, along with Honda, were attracted to the UK because of its EU membership and access to the single market that guarantees exports to other member states without tariffs.

Source: Autocar RSS Feed

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:30:08 PM by RichardA »

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Nissan and Toyota back UK despite EU single market announcement
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 09:55:00 AM »

Nissan and Toyota are committed to continued car production in the UK despite Theresa May’s announcement that Britain will leave the EU single market. Two of the UK’s largest car manufacturers say they will carry on building cars here despite the clear statement by Theresa May that Britain will leave the European Union (EU) single market.

Nissan and Toyota, along with Honda, were attracted to the UK because of its EU membership and access to the single market that guarantees exports to other member states without tariffs.

Source: Autocar RSS Feed

As I have said before,  the Japanese are more loyal than our European 'friends',  who will miss our big contribution to their gravy club.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags: