Author Topic: Best Jazz  (Read 7083 times)

123Drive!

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4 ES i-Shift
Re: Best Jazz
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 11:25:49 PM »
Congratulations! Yes, I have a steel full size wheel. It fits perfectly under the floor. I have noticed the car going a little slower with the weight but for me it's a must in case I need it during my driving lesson. Good to see you brought it from a main dealer. Did you get any discount?

Best wishes!

guest7246

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 12:40:23 AM »
 8) I would recommend the 14..... ;) the 12 is a tad sluggish & under-powered.  ;D

Ozzie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 09:59:14 AM »
Have you considered a Jazz Hybrid, 101 bhp and 55+mpg.

Mine has over 230,000 miles on it, so reliability is good. Try it, you might like it !

weeleyboy

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2014 Jazz 1.4CVT EX
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2017, 09:43:15 PM »
I would like to thank Jocko for telling me about the one at Arnold Clarke which I ended up buying. When it arrived it was in excellent condition, the only blemish was a very small dent in the top of the tailgate which hadn't been mentioned at the time of purchase which I pointed out and they agreed to pay for it to be fixed.
I didn't go and collect it in the end but had it delivered on a trailer. I'd sold my car locally and by the time I paid for a flight up there and an overnight stop on the way back (600 mile trip - at one time may be but not now) plus fuel and the time spent it didn't seem too dear at £400 from doo r to door.
I would thoroughly recommend Arnold Clarke as an excellent company to deal with.
Very happy with it so far, very much easier to park than the Avensis which was much longer and fuel consumption very much improved. I picked up a space saver 15" wheel and tyre for £55 inc a jack and delivery and although I have 16" wheels it will get me home better than an aerosol! My next job is to find a suitable tow bar with a detachable tow ball so any suggestions welcome.

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 10:59:10 AM »
I wouldn't be towing in a Jazz, when you can use the magic seats.

weeleyboy

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2014 Jazz 1.4CVT EX
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2017, 12:23:18 PM »
Magic seats? I know they fold flat but I wouldn't want my garden rubbish inside the car.

Tags: