Author Topic: Re: New members with a Jazz GE....introduce yourself here..  (Read 2293 times)

guest986

Bought a new Jazz last weekend (1.4 ES i-Shift) but have to wait until September for it to be delivered.  :o How am I going to survive until then?  ;)

Anyway, hi all!

guest918

• Topic Starter
Re: Re: New members with a Jazz GE....introduce yourself here..
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 11:38:41 PM »
Welcome Trellis,

I pity you! I had to wait a month before I collected my Sherbet Blue 1.4 ES i Shift. Best thing I ever did. I've covered 1000 miles plus (it was a demonstrator with 2.5 K on the clock) I'm getting up to 56 mpg and very pleased with that. You've no doubt read the debate about the i Shift and have drawn your own favourable conclusion. I consider it to be the best of all worlds; full auto mode when you want it and the more spirited 'manual' mode when you need it. Add the paddles to boot and it all equals an excellent package. I downgraded from a Volvo estate auto and frankly have no regrets; I seem to pack in as much into Bluebell (my wife has an Orchid Yellow '04 plate called Primrose!!). Any way, patience is a virtue and the time will whistle by until you get your jazz. Enjoy when you get it and safe motoring. ;   

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: Re: New members with a Jazz GE....introduce yourself here..
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 02:58:09 PM »
Hello trellis and welcome :)

Tags:

anything