Author Topic: New Jazz Sport - info if possible  (Read 1550 times)

pairojazzes

New Jazz Sport - info if possible
« on: March 04, 2018, 12:51:37 PM »
Can anyone confirm on the 'new' 1.5 VTEC engine in the new Jazz Sport is positioned on the rear of the engine and is also the same filter as previous.

I just about only do half service life oil changes on my cars now, so just wanting to know if what I have'in stock' is OK for new car coming soon!

ColinB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 Jazz 1.3 SE manual in Milano Red
Re: New Jazz Sport - info if possible
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 06:21:05 PM »
A little more info in the question might be helpful. Oil filter ? Air filter ? Pollen filter ? Elephant filter ?*

* It’s well hidden, but very effective ... you never get any elephants in the cabin !

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: New Jazz Sport - info if possible
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 07:10:40 PM »
Can anyone confirm on the 'new' 1.5 VTEC engine in the new Jazz Sport is positioned on the rear of the engine and is also the same filter as previous.

I just about only do half service life oil changes on my cars now, so just wanting to know if what I have'in stock' is OK for new car coming soon!

I get from description its an oil filter. Honda tend to use same filter e.g. the 1.4 jazz and 1.8 civic oil filter is the same part, so I doubt they would go for a different filter on the 1.5 engine.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags: