Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Best Camera.
« Last post by andruec on Today at 09:45:30 PM »
I had a front and back dash cam when I first got the car. Got fed up of it eventually though as once it filled the card it stopped recording. Definitely a bug in the software but I decided it wasn't really offering anything I needed anyway.
« Last post by Jocko on Today at 09:44:26 PM »
Apart from the people talking about MK1 fuel consumption.
I was responding to  comment by the original poster of the thread. If he cannot change it for something else who can.
But I will just f*ck off and take my comments with me.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Autonomous vehicles.
« Last post by madasafish on Today at 09:40:56 PM »
Agree with Culzean above. I regularly cross a ford, travel along roads strewn with branches after storms, travel through snowdrifts etc.

How will autonomous cars cope with deep snow? And ice? Badly I suggest..(and one winter morning with literally everything covered with 1cm of shiny ice - trees, walls, the road, signs etc.. breathtakingly beautiful but reflecting light everywhere)
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: 1.4i dsi sport auto
« Last post by Karl220282 on Today at 09:23:01 PM »
P.s Iím looking anywhere between a 05-08 plate, with a budget of around 2.5k. Thanks.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / 1.4i dsi sport auto
« Last post by Karl220282 on Today at 09:21:43 PM »
Hello everyone, this is my first post. Iím looking at buying my mum the above car. As Iíve owned an ep3 type r before and it was the most reliable car Iíve ever owned I thought the Honda Jazz would be a good choice for my mum. However Iím now after opinions and things to look out for common problems etc when I go and look at a few this week. Also are the auto boxes ok on these? Any help and opinions greatfully received as Iím going in blind not knowing slot about these cars 👍
Thanks Karl.
« Last post by Skyrider on Today at 09:08:29 PM »
Omits, have a look at the Honda UK website, owners section. There is all sorts of info about warranties, service plans, AA cover, and general info including owners manual downloads.
« Last post by Omits on Today at 08:56:13 PM »
There are two plots here. I like a challenge!

I agree that the dash cam subject is mainly generic but there are factors only fleshed out by someone else who has actually installed e.g. the hashed area in the front screens in some vehicles where one cannot ain a camera and si=o needs to be further obstructing the passenger view.

Comment welcome but please don't start a new subject. I might get ostracised!
« Last post by bill ericay on Today at 08:53:39 PM »
Jocko you certainly do 'Hot off the press'! Thanks for your instant replies. I am insuring with SAGA but has any one a view on stating a camera is being used? Going to a comparison site though for this one. At least I am in an 'A' post code. Currently I pay 225 quid for Ins and that includes about 112 for full recovery (although I wonder if I need it for a 18 reg vehicle and only 1000 miles). Is this good? i think so. I am 70+.

Just looked at another of your posts-- if you buy a Approved Honda  you should get the balance of Honda Happiness or whatever they call it nowadays-- this includes full roadside recovery etc, so you won't need the recovery on your Saga Insurance. There you go, saved you £112  already !
« Last post by culzean on Today at 08:45:16 PM »
We seem to have lost the plot again.
What has fuel consumption got to do with, Best Camera.???

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the plot, we are discussing aspects of the MK3 Jazz. Apart from the people talking about MK1 fuel consumption.

Surely dashcams should be a General topic anyway - not really specific to any model.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: Main Beam Assist
« Last post by culzean on Today at 08:43:19 PM »
We have gone from headlights to torque converters, staying on topic on clubjazz is not normally achieved for long.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10