Author Topic: Help Help - Strange noise in suspension  (Read 1837 times)

guest1363

Help Help - Strange noise in suspension
« on: April 22, 2010, 08:03:11 AM »
Hi Guys, i have a honda jazz 2004 and we had a slight accident lately that resulted that we had to get a wheel alignment done on the car. Before we had the accident there were not noise on the left hand side / passenger side. After the accident the wheels looked like they needed a wheel alignment but still did not make any noise. Note the car got slighly hit on the driver side by the way. Anyway, i got the pannel changed, no structural damage at all to the chasis as per panel beater but after getting the wheel alignment done the car came up with this strange noise that only happens when you take off. The car is automatic by the way. I tried to jack the car up (both wheels) to see whether anything was scraping and this is where i noticed that the passenger side drive shaft looked slightly bent. I got it removed and sent it to get professionally checked and the company sent it back saying it could not be any straighter as it is currently. I am puzzled with the issue cause i have checked the gearbox where the drive shaft connects and the teeth inside are all there. Can someone please guide me and tell me what could be wrong please. I'm really desperate. Thanks

Tags:

anything