Author Topic: Signing out.  (Read 2353 times)

MartinJG

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Mk2 1.4 EX 2010
Re: Signing out.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 09:20:50 PM »
They say a change is as good as a rest, and the ST3 should certainly be a change! Hope you have lots of fun with it.

We've ended up with another Jazz, one of the very last mark twos, but the old Jazz will live on as a first car for the daughter - a few little jobs to do on it, and then it will be wearing a set of 'L' plates. Insurance is surprisingly cheap.

Did you find a Pink Jazz in the end? Or should that be 'Cool Rose Metallic'. Extremelly rare. Last time I saw one it created mayhem on the high street. People abandoned their cars in horror and ran for their lives or took cover until it was safe to return.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 09:36:07 PM by MartinJG »

sparky Paul

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 GG6 Jazz EX 1.4 I-VTEC / 2008 GE3 Jazz SE 1.4 i-DSI
Re: Signing out.
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 09:40:41 PM »
Did you end up with a Pink Jazz in the end? Or should that be 'Cool Rose Metallic'. Extremelly rare. Last time I saw one it created mayhem on the high street. People abandoned their cars in horror and ran for their lives or took cover until it was safe to return.

Fortunately not, demands were moderated and she ended up with a Crystal Black Pearl one. Looks like the one at the top of the header, apart from the wheels.

Tags:

anything