Author Topic: Traded in my old Jazz for a new one  (Read 1171 times)

Goldstar

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 1.3 I-VTEC S 2018
Traded in my old Jazz for a new one
« on: April 22, 2019, 05:17:42 PM »
Traded in my 56 plate Jazz for a 2018 today, I’m very excited but miss my old one a little already  ::)

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Traded in my old Jazz for a new one
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 05:42:32 PM »
Traded in my 56 plate Jazz for a 2018 today, I’m very excited but miss my old one a little already  ::)

My wife liked her MK1 the best ( especially the engine and larger boot ), her MK2 rides better but she does not like the engine and less room in the boot.  She does not even like the look of MK3 and says' I bet they are smaller inside as well and boot even smaller'... She has a point, I had a couple of MK1's but had a Civic instead of MK2 Jazz, I liked engine in MK1 better for everyday driving as well,  even though the I-Vtec has more power IMHO it is in the wrong place - the MK1 was less powerful but more tractable and the MPG figures were often better in the MK1.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

guest7494

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 05:48:02 PM »

Congratulations hope you enjoy it,My wife preferred the Mk2, but I personally like the Mk3  with 5 years servicing thrown in as part of deal, what is there not to like.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 08:27:42 PM »
Enjoy your new Jazz. :)

Tags:

anything