Author Topic: New owners.  (Read 7531 times)

andruec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: (ex)Jazz Mk3 EX-t
Re: New owners.
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2018, 01:24:55 PM »
How to produce Hydrogen.

Maybe one day it will be a clean fuel, but not yet :-/

guest7675

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2018, 01:34:08 PM »
Due to the fun of sport mode in the seat leon i had and the slouch it felt in other modes i had it in sport all the time and mpg was still great, i wanted to know if in sport mode it still can be left to change for you.

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2018, 01:40:18 PM »
It's an overpriced VW. :-)

JazzyJJ

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 EX CVT
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2018, 02:27:27 PM »
Got to over 1000 miles today in my new Jazz in just over 2 weeks.. it will be *much* less mileage normally (just wanted to drive new car etc) but I will use it way more than mk1 to travel around UK for trips. CVT, cruise control and modern interior / comfort makes a huge difference.

Dare I say im happy with my new car .... I went for another early morning drive today with the car finally all setup how I want and now im more or less used to the mk3 + cvt *driving characteristics* and all dash controls .. Ill give it a first wash on Monday  8)

60 mpg on longer runs and 44-50 mixed driving... now please no issues ever ...   ;)

Edit : also love keyless ... I still sometimes reach for my key when approaching the car ... old habits.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:42:31 PM by JazzyJJ »

andruec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: (ex)Jazz Mk3 EX-t
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2018, 04:03:20 PM »
Got to over 1000 miles today in my new Jazz in just over 2 weeks.. it will be *much* less mileage normally (just wanted to drive new car etc) but I will use it way more than mk1 to travel around UK for trips. CVT, cruise control and interior comfort makes a huge difference.

Dare I say im happy with my new car .... I went for another early morning drive today with the car finally all setup how I want and now im more or less used to the mk3 + cvt *driving characteristics* and all dash controls .. Ill give it a first wash on Monday  8)

60 mpg on longer runs and 44-50 mixed driving... now please no issues ever ...   ;)
Hopefully none for you. To be fair the issues I've had have never interfered with me driving it (although having the electric door mirrors start swivelling back and forth was distracting). It's just that I do expect perfection from Honda based on the last 15 years of ownership of several models and it bothers me that their standards seem to have slipped.

It is a nice car to drive - with the possible minor exception of that Atkinson/Otto switch over which they might have fixed in the face lifted version.

Tags: