Author Topic: Honda Jazz  (Read 1434 times)

Izzy

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2008 SE Jazz
Honda Jazz
« on: June 17, 2018, 10:23:52 PM »
Hi Guys,
   I am torn between buying a 2008 1.4 sport and a 58 plate auto both are 89bhp so what is the difference other than a body kit on the sport, will I get the fun factor out of the sport or should I act my age and have the auto  :P

(age is I am the same age as my hair and a bit older than my teeth)

Izzy

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
Re: Honda Jazz
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 09:55:10 PM »
Well I have done it I went for the Jazz Auto  :P but wifey drove the car home from the last owner does mean I have lost my car and I will have to ruff it in her 13 plate Civic 8)

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 09:28:35 AM »
Well I have done it I went for the Jazz Auto  :P but wifey drove the car home from the last owner does mean I have lost my car and I will have to ruff it in her 13 plate Civic 8)

Probably,  but I would rather drive a Civic than a Jazz any day of the week - I am happy that my wife will not drive my Civic (for various female reasons that a man cannot understand).
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

peteo48

• Approved Member
  • I have entered the Jazz Age
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2021 Honda Jazz Mk4 1.5 i-MMD EX
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 10:28:43 PM »

Probably,  but I would rather drive a Civic than a Jazz any day of the week - I am happy that my wife will not drive my Civic (for various female reasons that a man cannot understand).

Unless it was a 1.4 Civic LOL - seriously underpowered.

Izzy

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 10:49:16 PM »
1.4 auto we find it quite nippy not had four up in it yet so lets see love the flappy paddle gearbox as well

Tags:

anything