Author Topic: Refresh mode 2005 Honda Jazz Mk1  (Read 3099 times)

guest7737

Refresh mode 2005 Honda Jazz Mk1
« on: June 07, 2018, 02:16:39 PM »
Hi All,
I recently bought my Honda Jazz 2005 SE Sport and tried to put it in refresh mode, thinking it works for all models and generations.

Front seats reclines all the way back, same as with most people, but it is not flushing correctly with the back seats and actually sits on top of them.

People say I should recline the back seats, but it seems I am unable to.  Does this mean refresh mode is not available on mine?  It would be very disappointing if it was true. I had the impression all configurations are available for all models.

Cheers in advance

VicW

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 07 Plate Civic 1.8 i-Shift.
Re: Refresh mode 2005 Honda Jazz Mk1
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 03:11:50 PM »
Have you removed the front headrests?

Vic.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 03:29:26 PM »
Welcome to the forum. The front head rests have to be lifted out and you may have to adjust the positions of the front seats. I wondered what you meant by "Refresh mode". I had to Google it. Even at my age you learn something new every day.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 07:54:42 PM »
I think a recline position for rear seat backs came in with MK2 - there is a gap to parcel shelf with seat back in upright position that closes when back is reclined (when seat back is first pushed up it clicks into 'upright' position,  then you can pull the seat release handle again and push seat back to a second position which is slightly reclined.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 07:56:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum. The front head rests have to be lifted out and you may have to adjust the positions of the front seats. I wondered what you meant by "Refresh mode". I had to Google it. Even at my age you learn something new every day.

In case anyone wondered......

https://www.hrvforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=210&d=1419460902

( I thought 'refresh' referred either to the styling of a car or  to webpages)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:20:53 PM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

sparky Paul

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 GG6 Jazz EX 1.4 I-VTEC / 2008 GE3 Jazz SE 1.4 i-DSI
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 04:36:55 PM »
I wondered what you meant by "Refresh mode".

Snooze mode  ;)

Tags: