Author Topic: best wipers  (Read 1353 times)

coffeecup

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.4 i vtec i-shift
best wipers
« on: May 14, 2018, 04:18:39 PM »
Got a split in my big wiper, they have done well being original pair from new, 2010 with 40k on clock. Anyone got a good recommendation.

davegreen55

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 EX 2010
Re: best wipers
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 06:01:44 PM »
I've always found Bosch blades to be good, but if you want them to look the same as the OE blades then Blueprint are the ones I would go for. It the originals have lasted that long, why not get them from Honda?

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 08:11:12 PM »
Got a split in my big wiper, they have done well being original pair from new, 2010 with 40k on clock. Anyone got a good recommendation.

Try wiperblades.co.uk  their prices and service are great. Bosch aero are good (but made in China)

Now that warmer weather is here I find that winter screenwash just smears the insects across the screen so in Devon on holiday at the moment and popped into Morrison's supermarket petrol station and got some concentrated summer screenwash and managed to get about half a pint into washer bottle, and what a difference it made - screen is clearer than it has been for a while.  Winter screenwash may be antifreeze but it is pants at cleaning screen.

Not looking forward to kamikaze insects on my motorbike helmet visor, when she sees me putting my motorbike clothes on my wife asks me if I'm going out killing flies again. Leave them on visor too long and they set like glue.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 09:05:53 PM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

guest7630

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 09:09:55 PM »
I always buy Champion, great wipe and quiet too

Tags:

anything