Author Topic: Jazz Insurance  (Read 3969 times)

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Jazz Insurance
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2018, 09:57:12 PM »
a bit related  to this thread (and I know it is Daily mail) .  An article by a woman saying how dangerous women drivers are....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5486219/Middle-aged-mums-liability-wheel.html
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Downsizer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.3 SE cvt - Feb '16 - Blue
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2018, 09:51:09 AM »
The statistics about accidents on the school run are clearly spurious, as far more women than men do the school run, so of course they are involved in more accidents.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2018, 12:51:41 PM »
The statistics about accidents on the school run are clearly spurious, as far more women than men do the school run, so of course they are involved in more accidents.

School run only accounts for 10% of womens accidents - I have noticed much more aggressive driving by younger women as well,  women have overtaken men in binge drinking,  looks like they have in vehicle accidents as well.  Seems like if they are given the chance they can do anything better than men, having accidents, drinking, swearing etc. etc. (when I was an apprentice there were certain areas of the factory inhabited by women only where men would only go in pairs, swearing and general behaviour was far worse than the mens, as was bullying by some of the women).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 01:58:45 PM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags:

anything