Author Topic: No rear window  (Read 1205 times)

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
Let's be careful out there !

Jayt43

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar
Re: No rear window
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 03:11:17 PM »
There's a big difference between a digital rear view mirror and a physical one. And yes, without a rear wiper and the potential for the rear to camera dirty, I would say it's a novelty / design choice that may not work so well practically.

That said, when I drive, I constantly check my rear veiw mirror and side mirrors. And when I have three on board in the back use mainly my side mirrors.

So possible to live with, but not ideal. That said, the Polestar 3 + 4 do look lovely. I like their design language and the Google drive infotainment + nicely furnished interior look great.

Too much choice nowadays, that's the problem. I already fancy having a Fisker Ocean + a Polestar 3 + Lexus GX. If only I could win the lottery!

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 10:28:00 AM »
Polestar is deep in debt unlikely to survive. It has limited appeal , no way anything to do with real Volvo's.

CB72

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Hybrid EX
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 11:32:37 AM »
£60k and you don't get a rear window, what!. Can't you have both a rear view mirror and a camera.  Would be handy if the rear parking camera on the Jazz was available when driving. 

Kremmen

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 11:44:51 AM »
I think ...... but probably wrong, that with the Honda Drive Recorder the rear parking camera can do just that

Or at least is recording what's happening behind
Let's be careful out there !

Tags: