Author Topic: Hello from Kent!  (Read 3191 times)

Twin_Cam_Turbo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Honda Jazz sport
Hello from Kent!
« on: November 20, 2012, 08:57:50 PM »
Hi all,
quick intro, name's Anthony. New to Hondas but not new to forums (hence introduction).

Probably mostly browsing and asking questions, but hoping to learn much from you knowledgable bunch!

The Car: 2007 Honda Jazz Sport 1.4 DSI manual. Unsure of exact model designation but it's covered 38K miles and is brilliant to drive returning about 46mpg. Bought for the wife as is the right size, makes economical sense and the is safer than the car it replaced.

Tomorrow having winter tyres fitted and hoping my Pipercross filter arrives! Already found out the hard way how difficult headlight bulbs are to replace.

The username refers to my motor (Saab 9-3 turbo). I like my cars with a bit more punch) but I've done my research and know that with the Jazz you can't expect a diamond from a lump of coal without a lot of work and money, so I've given up trying to think of quick ways to give her a boost (although have considered Nitrous and haven't written it off yet...!)

Anyway, nuff said, will upload a picture just as soon as I get the chance to take one where it isn't raining...

See you around!
Anthony

guest3040

Re: Hello from Kent!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 09:01:46 PM »
Hi Anthony, welcome to the forum.
Good to hear that you're enjoying your Jazz.
It may be underpowered, but it's still a great little car.

I'm off to do my 3rd track day in my Jazz on Friday.
Can't wait! ^-^

Steve

Sent via Tapatalk

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 11:20:18 AM »
Hello and welcome Anthony  8)

guest806

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 08:47:53 PM »
Welcome to a fellow man of Kent or a Kentish man.

Twin_Cam_Turbo

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Honda Jazz sport
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 09:42:13 PM »
Cheers for the welcomes gents!

Don't think I'll be tracking this vehicle! Leave that to the zx6rin my garage ;-)

Tags:

anything