Author Topic: Service standards...  (Read 3431 times)

oilman

• Registered Member
    • Opie Oils
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 01
Re: Service standards...
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2019, 04:32:02 PM »
I suspect this is just the old issue of whether you count the funny little car called a Jazz which Honda made in the 1970s. So there's an argument for calling the 2001, magic seat Jazz the Mk2 and the current model Mk4 .
Opie call the 2001 the Mk 1, it is just that they refer to the current Jazz as the Mk 4 (2017 on, often referred to as the facelift model). It is their "Vehicle" definitions which are all over the place.

The vehicle definitions are not ours, that's how they come on the vehicle list we use. But, I would like to look into this further to see if there is an issue with the oil data it is collecting. Which models have you looked at that do not look right to you?

Cheers,

Guy

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2019, 05:12:46 PM »
Guy. Thanks for your input. The only engine size offered for the 2016 model is the 1.5. I thought that was only available in the UK from 2018.
The 2010 models show 1339 cc engines with both 100 and 101 hp and recommend different oils. According to Autocar all the 1339 cc engines were 100 bhp.
Looking for my particular model it seems to show every engine made (including a 1600 cc that I have never come across before) throughout the world.
Your vehicle finder may be fine if the viewer knows exactly what they are looking for. If not they could end up being confused and ordering the wrong items.

oilman

• Registered Member
    • Opie Oils
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 01
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2019, 11:21:34 AM »
Jocko thanks, I have asked the IT team to extract and give me the data for all Jazz's in our lookup. I will go through them all manually and see if I can sort out whats what.

Will keep you updated.

Cheers,

Guy

Tags:

anything