Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Jazz discs and pads
« Last post by kevinivtec on Today at 12:33:40 AM »
hi please see my recent detailed post regarding from and rear pad and disc replacement if  if you cannot remove the discs screws by almeans's try an impact wrench if not use a pin punch to  punch the screw around in an anti clockwise direction the screws i had were fitted at the swindon factory and had a blob of blue thread lock on them bit of a pig to release get new ones on e bay 6 mm csk  i got all mine out this way and when replacing them just gave a sear of coppaslip for next time, still would fit them back as it can be a bit of a nuisance to assemble everything back just makes it easier and dont forget to grease your slider pins with high temp grease NOT COPASLIP!!!, also front pistons push back rears turn back hope this helps a very easy job to do good luck
ps used pagid discs and pads all round superb!!!!!
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Recommended Oils
« Last post by Izzy on June 17, 2018, 10:32:18 PM »
High guys
  I just wondering what oils does every one recommend for engine, gearbox and final drive pls I do like Castrol my self.
Does the forum have discount's from any major supplier. Your help is most appreciated. 
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Honda Jazz
« Last post by Izzy on June 17, 2018, 10:23:52 PM »
Hi Guys,
   I am torn between buying a 2008 1.4 sport and a 58 plate auto both are 89bhp so what is the difference other than a body kit on the sport, will I get the fun factor out of the sport or should I act my age and have the auto  :P

(age is I am the same age as my hair and a bit older than my teeth)
New Members / Newbie
« Last post by Izzy on June 17, 2018, 09:51:28 PM »
Hi Guys I am about to buy a 2006 Jazz sport with 20k on the clock good buy ? your comments would be apricated.

Cheers

Alan
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: How do you wash your wheels?
« Last post by Jocko on June 17, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
How long ago are you talking about? I have used Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) for almost 40 years, and it was around before that.
Sorry. Rambling again!
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Wing Mirror Wiring Issue
« Last post by Braiz on June 17, 2018, 08:53:41 PM »
Thanks for the reply. think i might have to strip the thing down and trace the wires.

The one i brought is electronically foldable and heatable
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: How do you wash your wheels?
« Last post by Dayjo on June 17, 2018, 08:17:38 PM »
I did! With silicone sealer.
Not what I'd call an adhesive. I would use super glue or Gorilla glue.
Not back in those days, you wouldn't!

Nothing wrong with s/s, applied sensibly. I have even repaired shoes, sticking on, new soles.......
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: My Honda App
« Last post by ColinS on June 17, 2018, 06:04:01 PM »
The only real way to keep anonymity while Internet browsing is to bolt down your system and use Tor.  I'm not that paranoid but have used it and it does work. https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en?
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Intermittant metalic noise under braking
« Last post by smunley on June 17, 2018, 06:00:33 PM »
Thanks for all the comments. Think I will consult a local independant. It is definately not the ringing from the wear indicator. I've driven the Jazz since 2002 and have heard the wear indicator which is quite subtle compared to what I'm hearing. Will post again if I get the issue resolved.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - / Re: My Honda App
« Last post by culzean on June 17, 2018, 04:03:52 PM »
Once again you are completely ignoring that you can control what is sent and collected by Honda and you can just allow what information if any you want to be collected by them while still using several of the useful features of the app.

I agree with ColinB on this one,  even after the introduction of new data protection laws that are supposed to prevent companies collecting data (peoples data is worth £billions these days) I have found that some websites have a nice easy way of turning off tracking and adverts. But others (too many) direct you to their 'partners' websites (sometimes dozens or more) where you have to read through their 'data protection and privacy policies' before finding an often devious way of turning off tracking and ads, these people have a lot to lose with new data laws and it is often a case of appearing to be complying with the law but making it so hard to disable tracking and data collection that many people will give up trying.  I no longer visit the sites that make it hard to turn off - they are obviously just tenuously complying with the letter of the law but not the spirit. 

I am totally fed up with pop-up ads for things I look at turning up on my wifes browser even though we have separate profiles and use different browsers ( I prefer waterfox and she uses Chrome) - I have had to use the waterfox option to clear browsing history when I shut down my browser,  which means I often have to log into sites every time i access them. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything