Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Battery going flat?
« Last post by nigelr on Today at 12:47:12 AM »
Glad it's sorted, Steve. I agree about the Mk3 - and most newer cars in general - increasing number of electrical circuits and loads -- I'm not a fan of stop / start -- and I too am happy with my Mk2.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Back Brake & Handbrake on 2007 1.4SE.
« Last post by gtd2000 on October 17, 2018, 10:05:56 PM »
Well I'm going to be having another go at the handbrake again this week, possibly on Friday if the weather is OK.

Curiously, I always have my foot on the brake when parking the car and applying the handbrake - there's not really any other way to do it smoothly, if you are parking on an incline, surely?

I also need to replace the driver side drop link - hell of a clunking when driving on uneven road surfaces and that's probably about 80% of the roads in South East Scotland!!!  :o

Also need to have another look at the boot as I think water is still getting in - the 2002 Jazz was fixed first time!

Great little cars these Honda's :D

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: what would honda dealer charge for srs light reset?
« Last post by csp on October 17, 2018, 07:17:02 PM »
I had a srs warning on my Mk3 Jazz which turned out to be a faulty side impact sensor, the car was off the road for over a week waiting for parts, the work was under warranty but the bill would have been over £100. The SRS warning system disabled the safety restraint system, air bags & belt pre tensioners.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: The Black Pearl - Build Thread (Pic heavy)
« Last post by Rhysfjf on October 17, 2018, 05:17:21 PM »
So the throttle bidybyou dropped in from a CRZ, does that definitly Male a difference.

Only I know that CRZ owners are gaining aboht 6bhp from dropping in one off a Jazz!

Any ideas!?

So I had a CR-Z before and that’s basically why I put this on the Jazz, I just kept it and stuck it on, honestly I don’t think you can really notice any gains, the only way I would know for sure would be to dyno it. I also paired it with a CR-Z intake manifold because I got one cheap, but again no idea if it made any difference - it certainly doesn’t make it any slower!

That looks great! A few mods I'd love, but I got the Jazz for the girlfriend, so I'm not spending any money on wheels, etc. Haha!

Going to attempt a touch screen, with reversing cam & the auto fold mirrors! Although I'm pretty useless at this sort of thing, so could take a while. (You're not near Wiltshire are you?  ;))

Thanks man! I kinda buy things as and when they come up and I always get a bargain. I’m from Essex unfortunately, but would be happy to offer you a hand or some advice. Drop me a PM and we can connect on Facebook if you have it? Or find me on the Honda Jazz Owners Club UK Facebook group.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Electric cars
« Last post by Jocko on October 17, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »
Jaguar are seemingly thinking of going all electric.
It is part of the drive to reduce the "Brand" emission levels for themselves and Land Rover.
Interesting short video below.
Euro Car Parts do drive shafts for £150.

Sleeving the old one would be cheaper  :o
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: what would honda dealer charge for srs light reset?
« Last post by sparky Paul on October 17, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »
Not 100% certain, but I seem to remember someone mentioning paying £70 at main dealer.
« Last post by Ralph on October 17, 2018, 09:46:08 AM »
No idea whether it’s possible but my local independent charges £50 for “diagnostic work”
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / what would honda dealer charge for srs light reset?
« Last post by SHONEY on October 16, 2018, 08:16:23 PM »
the rough idea cost for resetting fault if it not the air bag and if is
if possible

anyone ? an answer
:'( :'( :'( my daughterS car airbag light has come on red light in dash orange icon in information centre ...
JHMGE6809S223610 VIN HONDA JAZZ 62,000 MILES WITH THE PADDLE SHIFT
is this a wonky light that can be reset or one of those faulty bags any help please
my own car has 619,730 MILES and still purrs
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything