Author Topic: Thule now listing roof bar kit for GE 2009 Jazz  (Read 2628 times)

guest489

Thule now listing roof bar kit for GE 2009 Jazz
« on: March 10, 2009, 10:50:16 PM »
Thule began listing the roof bar kit for the 2009 Jazz a couple of weeks ago at www.thule.co.uk. Online dealers have probably not got stocks today, but roofbox.co.uk took an order from me and said they were expecting stocks very soon, as Thule ship to dealers shortly after listing on their website. You'll probably save over £80 on paying for the equivalent Honda accessory [which costs £195], and you may well be able to use all but the adapter kit on other cars.

I'm not certain who makes the Honda kit, but it does not look like it's a Thule model from the picture. I've always found Thule gear to be very good quality, and I could not find any other manufacturers specifically listing roofbars for the GE Jazz, when I checked a couple of weeks back.

The parts you will need are:
  • Gutterless foot pack p/n 750 [same as you would order for GD Jazz, I think]
  • 127 cm roof bars p/n 769 [as opposed to 120cm roof bars for GD Jazz]. '869' Aero roof bars are the more expensive option.
  • Jazz GE 2009 adapter kit p/n 1465 [this is the critical part that they've only just released]/

Hope this is useful to some of you.

Tags: