Author Topic: another new owner  (Read 1730 times)

bonty

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz hybrid
another new owner
« on: December 18, 2018, 03:16:12 PM »
Hello,I just picked up my new (ish) hybrid,I bought a jazz new back in 2008 cvt7 iDSi,and sold it some years back but wanted another,I carry mountain bikes regularly and the space inside is great for that.I was lucky to find a late Mark 2 2015 HX-T ,one owner ,main dealer approved car with 8,700 miles from new.So not far off a new car and showroom condition.
I don't think there can be many this good and I am delighted with it ,I think it drives brilliantly and a mate who is a tesla fan boy had a go and was very impressed,obviously the jazz is not in the same solar system as a tesla but a very impressive little motor and a massive improvement on the mark 1 .
It is nice to see owners who are having so few issues and that the cars seem able to hammer out huge mileages.
Best wishes to you all

peteo48

• Approved Member
  • I have entered the Jazz Age
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2021 Honda Jazz Mk4 1.5 i-MMD EX
Re: another new owner
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:47:24 PM »
Welcome and enjoy the car. Not that many late model Hybrids around so looks like a real find.

bonty

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz hybrid
Re: another new owner
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 04:56:18 PM »
thanks for the welcome peteo48,I think is is quite a find,very useful to pick peoples brains and see how they get on with their cars on the forum.
all the best

Tags: